Founder and Consultant
Laura Ellen Siegel, ARDMS, MBA in Healthcare Management
- 15 years of relevant experience working and serving people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Strong background in social services as well as healthcare services.
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations in relation to deaf and hard of hearing people with or without additional disabilities.
- Vermont Association of the Deaf (Representative At Large, currently Secretary)
- Vermont Telecommunication Relay Committee
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Advisory Council (Vermont)
- Hearing Loss Association of America
- Association of Medical Professional with Hearing Losses
- Deaf Vermonters Advocacy Services Committee
- Vermont Interpreting Referral Services Committee